‘KALTEX’ Sterile & Non-Sterile Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves (240mm) – (Singles)
Kaltex Powderfree Sterile and Non Sterile Latex Examination Gloves are made from Natural Rubber Latex. These gloves provide excellent barrier protection for both healthcare workerand patient.
- Enhanced elasticity, tear strength and donning of powderfreegloves
- Beaded cuff with minimum length of 240 mm. Can offer 290 mmlength also.
- Sterilized in a validated process cycle as per ISO 11135:2014 normsforsterileproducts.
- Latex protein no more than 50J.Lg of protein per dmz, eliminates riskof Latex.Allergy-Type1.
- Absence of powder eliminates dangers associated with powder. preventing granulomas, adhesions, fibrosis and occupational asthma. Does not contaminate sterile work area.
- Dry hands thoroughly before donning
- Rub gloved fingers together prior to use for added instrument grip
- Store always in a cool place away from direct light
- Do not expose to temperature more than 80°F.
- EN 455-1:2000,EN 455-2:2015,EN 455-3;2015& ASTM D-3578:2009.
- CE Mark-MODClassIs/PPE Cat.III.
- Registered with USFDA (5101<).
- 100% Inspected
- Factory standard of 1.5 AQL for pinholes